In the Integration team we are looking for a (Senior) Microservice developer to help our Integration become more efficient and better served to our customers. We are not just looking for a consultant; we are looking for a nice colleague and a partner in crime who enthusiastically takes on challenges together with his/her colleagues!
As an IT professional, you want to work on innovations that matter. You want to have the freedom to discover new things and push boundaries as part of a top-flight team. At our Jumbo Tech Campus, you can. Our mission is to design the future of online food retail and we are making great advances in achieving that goal.
In our multidisciplinary, international environment you will work on innovative products and services which we release more and more by continuous delivery. So you'll be working today on a new food experience that our customers will be able to use tomorrow!
In your role you will help the organization to make this transmission. This includes creating guidelines and coaching teams.
As a Senior Microservice developeryou will:
- Be the point of contact for our IT Teams;
- Lead the teams to the architectural path and advise management on the direction;
- Set up the guidelines & Ways of Working for the teams;
- Be a go to person when it comes to (Micro) services;
- Coach and collaborate with junior developers;
- Is actively connected with the whole of Jumbo Tech Campus (including Data & online).
Apart from the Jumbo DNA (Together, we Win by Striving Forward), you:
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience as a (micro) Service developer;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience with an architectural role;
- Are perfectly able to communicate on multiple levels. Fluent in both Dutch and English language is a plus;
- Are familiar with the Agile & DevOps methodology in practice;
- Are a people connector: you enjoy interacting with your colleagues and you highly value synergy;
- Are strong-minded and you like to work in a dynamic environment that never remains the same;
- Quickly understand more complex landscape and know how to map solutions on this landscape;
- Have experience in Setting up services in all major cloud environments, like AWS and Azure;
- Have experience several languages like, Java, Node.js ;
- Have experience in CI/CD and monitoring standards.
What Jumbo offers you
Of course, good work will be rewarded. However, Jumbo offers more than just a good salary. We think it is important that you are happy and that you are having fun at work. That is why we invest in you and your personal development by means of:
- An excellent yearly salary, depending on your experience;
- A flexitime arrangement and the possibility to work from home;
- 30 holidays per year and a yearly bonus;
- A collective discount (up to 20%) for buying a new bicycle;
- Personal development budget;
- Training and courses developed by our own Jumbo Academy;
- A workplace at our very own Jumbo Tech Campus;
- Do you live outside of the Netherlands? Then we will take care of your relocation process! Read more about this here.
Become your very own career’s entrepeneur and apply for the Principal Microservice developer position. An e-assessment is part of the application procedure. If you have any questions about the job, do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you.
If you have any other questions about the job, don't hesitate to get in touch!